Transfer & Record Procedure
No Demand Certificate (NDC)
Issuance of Duplicate Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s)
Legal Heir(s) Transfer
Issuance of Allocation Letter
Change of Name
- Forwarding letter giving the details of documents under legal heirs signatures/Thumb Impression.
- Original allotment / Transfer letter for cancellation so that new letter can be issued in the name of legal heirs.
- Declaratory decree in respect of Legal Heirs issued by Civil Judge having competent Jurisdiction.
- Affidavit duly attested by Oath Commissioner as per specimen.
- Death Certificate (Duly attested).
- Photostat Copies of the National Identity Cards of all legal heirs (duly attested).
- Photographs of all Legal Heirs duly attested by class one officer.
- Advertisement regarding death of the owner / member with photograph in two newspapers (Urdu & English) as per specimen.
- Registration Form of Legal Heirs (Jointly).
- Registration Form Rs. 350/-
- Registration Fee Rs. 6830/-
- Transfer Fee Rs. 2700/-
- All above mentioned documents will be submitted to Transfer Branch.
- All documents will be checked and verified in Transfer Branch.
- In case of any mistake / query in Transfer papers, will be corrected by customer.
- Picture and Biometric of Seller and Buyer in Transfer Office.
- Signatures of Seller and Buyer on Transfer Papers at the time of Transfer.
- Holding of Original CNICs with Seller and Buyer at the time of Transfer.
- Transfer Letter will be issued to Buyer (New Owner).