Transfer & Record Procedure
No Demand Certificate (NDC)
Issuance of Duplicate Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s)
Legal Heir(s) Transfer
Issuance of Allocation Letter
Change of Name
- Forwarding letter giving details of the sale / transfer documents.
- Original Allotment / Transfer Letter for cancellation.
- Declaration of gift on stamp paper worth Rs. 50.00 duly attested by the Oath Commissioner.
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE after clearance of all the dues and transfer fee.
- Undertaking by the Donee regarding variation fee.
- Photocopies of the Computerized National Identity Card CNIC of both Donor and Donee duly attested by the Oath Commissioner / Class one officer / regular member.
- 2x passport size photographs of the Donee duly attested.
- ASSOCIATE Membership (AM Fee Rs. 37,000/-) form of purchaser.
- Cost of AM Form Rs. 350/-
- Original Transfer / Sale deed along with affidavits of seller & purchaser regarding surrender of the deed (In case of registered plot).
- Transfer Fee according to the size of the plot.
- Transfer Fee according to the size of plot.
- CGT (Capital Gain Tax) 2% for Filer and 1% for Non Filer on DC Value.
- Stamp Duty Tax 5% on DC Value.
- Photo copy of CNIC of Next of Kin of New Owner of Plot.
- Physical presence of Seller and Buyer in Transfer Office and photograph alongwith Authorized Property Dealer.
- Biometric of Seller and Buyer.
- All above mentioned documents will be submitted to Transfer Branch.
- All documents will be checked and verified in Transfer Branch.
- In case of any mistake / query in Transfer papers, will be corrected by customer.
- Picture and Biometric of Seller and Buyer in Transfer Office.
- Signatures of Seller and Buyer on Transfer Papers at the time of Transfer.
- Holding of Original CNICs with Seller and Buyer at the time of Transfer.
- Transfer Letter will be issued to Buyer (New Owner).