Transfer & Record Procedure
No Demand Certificate (NDC)
Issuance of Duplicate Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s)
Legal Heir(s) Transfer
Issuance of Allocation Letter
Change of Name
- Attested copies of CNIC of Seller & Buyer.
- Expired CNICs will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer Letters.
- Challan of Transfer Fee of DHA Bwp duly paid according to size of plot.
- Attach Photocopies of Demand Draft / Pay Orders of down payment & installments.
- Copy of Site Plan for the plots (if possession is open). If not held will be applied for along with NDC.
- NDC Form with cutting / overwriting will not be accepted.
- Copy of Completion Certificate (in case of Completed House / Building).
- TIP Paid receipt clearance certificate from Bahawalpur Cantt Board (in case of constructed property). In case of exemption, exemption certificate be attached.
- Property Tax receipt and clearance certificate from Bahawalpur Cantt Board.
- NDC for Armed Forces Personnel in case of service benefit Plots / Plots allotted out of Defence quota from GHQ AG’s Branch (W&R Dte).
- Attested photo copies of Pension Book, Discharge Certificate and Form ’B’ in case of Retd JCO’s/ NCOs and NOKs of Shaheed / Deceased.
- No Demand Certificate request form is available at DHA Office Reception.
- Seller will submit NDC alongwith above mentioned documents in Transfer Branch.
- NDC will be forwarded to Finance Branch for clearance.
- Time of NDC clearance is three working days on applying date.
- After clearance of NDC from Finance Branch, Transfer time will be given to customer.
- Transfer will be carried out.
Terms and Conditions
- Original Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s) to be surrendered to DHA at the time of transfer.
- Paid copy of transfer fee and other dues (if any) to be submitted at least one day before transfer.
- NDC will remain applicable till the due date of next installment.
- In case of Provisional NDC (remaining installments) purchaser should submit an affidavit of Rupees 50/- that He/She will pay the left over installments within 60 days. Transfer Letter to the Purchaser will be given after submission of all dues (Installments & Surcharges if any)