Transfer & Record Procedure
No Demand Certificate (NDC)
Issuance of Duplicate Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s)
Legal Heir(s) Transfer
Issuance of Allocation Letter
Change of Name
- Forwarding letter giving the details of the plot / house, name of purchaser and document under seller’s three Signatures.
- Original Allotment / Transfer letter/ intimation letter so that new letter is issued in the name of transferee by the seller.
- 2 x Affidavits in the name of Seller (Original) worth Rs.50/- duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- 3 x Affidavits in the name of purchaser worth Rs.50/- duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- No Demand Certificate.
- 3 x Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Card of both seller and buyer duly attested by oath commissioner.
- Registration membership Fee Rs. 37000/- of new Owner.
- 2x passport size photographs duly attested by class one officer both seller and buyer.
- Associate Membership Registration form Rs. 350/-
- Original transfer / sale Deed alongwith affidavits seller and purchaser for surrender if plot is registered.
- Transfer Fee according to the size of plot.
- CGT (Capital Gain Tax) 2% for Filer and 1% for Non Filer on DC Value.
- Stamp Duty Tax 5% on DC Value.
- Photo copy of CNIC of Next of Kin of New Owner of Plot.
- Physical presence of Seller and Buyer in Transfer Office and photograph alongwith Authorized Property Dealer.
- Biometric of Seller and Buyer.
- All above mentioned documents will be submitted to Transfer Branch.
- All documents will be checked and verified in Transfer Branch.
- In case of any mistake / query in Transfer papers, will be corrected by customer.
- Picture and Biometric of Seller and Buyer in Transfer Office.
- Signatures of Seller and Buyer on Transfer Papers at the time of Transfer.
- Holding of Original CNICs with Seller and Buyer at the time of Transfer.
- Transfer Letter will be issued to Buyer (New Owner).